In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in its Royal Decree-Law 13/2012 of March 30 , the user is informed that the website https://pipiandthemidnightexpress.com, like most websites, uses its own and third-party cookies to offer a best experience and service.
Below you will find information about what cookies are, what kind of cookies this site uses, how you can disable cookies in your browser and how to specifically disable the installation of third-party cookies.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that some platforms, such as web pages, can install on your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected TV. Its functions can be varied: store your browsing preferences, collect statistical information, allow certain technical functionalities, and so on. Occasionally, cookies are used to store basic information about the navigation habits of the user or his / her equipment, to the extent, depending on the case, of being able to recognize it.
Why are they are important?
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work in a more agile and adapted to their preferences, such as storing their language or the currency of their country. In addition, they help those responsible for websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information they collect through them.
Finally, they serve to make more efficient the advertising that we show you, thanks to which we can offer services to you free of charge.
Browsing this website means that the following types of cookies can be installed:
- Performance Improvement Cookies: These types of cookies retain your preferences for certain tools or services so you do not have to reconfigure them each time you visit our site and in some cases may be provided by third parties. Examples are: audio player volume, item sorting preferences, or compatible video playback speeds. In the case of electronic commerce, they allow you to keep information about your shopping cart.
- Statistical analysis cookies: These are those that, either treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the users’ use of our services. Thanks to this we can study the navigation through our website, and thus improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Geolocation cookies: These cookies are used by programs that try to locate the situation of the computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television geographically, in order to offer you an adequate content and services.
- Registration Cookies: When you register on our site, cookies are generated that identify you as a registered user and indicate when you have been identified in the portal. These cookies are used to identify your user account and its associated services. These cookies are kept as long as you do not leave the account, close the browser or turn off the device. These cookies can be used in combination with analytical data to individually identify your preferences on our website.
- Advertising Cookies: These are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to efficiently manage the advertising spaces of our website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our website. Thanks to it we can know your Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Other third-party cookies: On some of our pages third-party cookies can be installed to manage and improve the services they offer. An example of this use are the links to the social networks that allow to share our contents.
Revocation and removal of cookies
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser it is possible that you can not access any of the sections of our website and can not access all the functionality of it. Deactivation and / or deletion of cookies is done differently depending on the browser you use.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Settings -> Privacy -> History
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Privacy.
For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
- To access browser cookies settings for Android devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on the browser version):
Run the browser and press the Menu key -> Settings.
Go to Security and Privacy -> Accept cookies to enable or disable the check box.
- To access browser cookies settings for Windows Phone devices follow these steps (they may vary depending on your browser version):
Open Internet Explorer -> More -> Settings
You can now enable or disable the Allow cookies box.
Changes to data protection and cookie policies
The Journey of Pipi may make changes to its Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any modification will be automatically published on the web and you can see it in the “Disclaimer” section.
The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place you should make your right to delete or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget its decision not to accept them.
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when law to this effect. According to Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations.